Deadline: April 7, 2017
WAMA is now accepting nominations for awards to be presented at the Spring Conference, May 2-4, 2017, at The Semiahmoo Resort in Blaine, Washington.
SEND NOMINATIONS TO:
Laura Holthus, Human Resources Committee Chair at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send by mail to:
Laura Holthus, Director
Ricondo & Associates
11335 NE 122nd, Suite 105
Kirkland, Washington 98034
Nominations will be accepted in the following award categories:
Management Member of the Year
Eligibility: Any management member exhibiting exemplary achievement in airport management.
- A specific accomplishment or cultivation of an environment that supports excellent airport management.
- A single individual, with team recognition if appropriate.
Airport Project of the Year
Eligibility: Any WAMA member or team responsible for completion of a notable airport project.
Criteria/Examples: A completed, implemented project that includes any or all of the following elements:
- Significant construction of airport facilities.
- Master plan or system plan.
- Completed real estate acquisition for a defined purpose.
Nominations will be accepted until April 7, 2017. Please provide a simple written statement, including the proposed award category and the “who, what, when and why”, on no more than one sheet of paper. Include your contact information in case we need more details. Members can go to the Awards page on the WAMA website for more information.
Chair, WAMA HR Committee